Friday, April 26, 2013

Bodum 1-1/2-Liter French Great Deal





Best offer for Bodum Brazil 1-1/2-Liter French Press Coffee Maker, 12-Cup, Black is trending. This cool product is currently on the market, you can purchase it this moment for just $40.00 and usually ships within 24 hours.

Product Info



The Brazil 51-ounce French press coffee maker incorporates the BODUM motto beautifully good design doesn’t have to be expensive. After all, we want to give everybody a chance to brew an excellent cup of coffee in the greenest way possible just hot water and course ground coffee, steep for 4 minutes and press the plunger to stop the brewing process. Now waste, just taste. The Brazil is also available in 12 and 34-ounce sizes. Replacement carafes are available for purchase in all sizes. Dishwasher safe.



Features


  • Brews coffee in 4 mins while retaining bean's oils for rich, complex flavor
  • 3-piece stainless-steel filter included, no additional filters needed
  • Temperature-safe borosilicate glass beaker to brew 51-ounce
  • Patented safety lid, dishwasher-safe
  • Replacement parts available

Reviews


This brand is great! Love it!
L. Mann

This is a good quality brand and this time I bought one for a birthday gift in the 12-cup size, better yet!I have an 8 cup perfect for me. I put boiling water in my carafe and it doesn't break ever. It would be good to have a cozy to put over it, maybe they make those? For now, I use a terry towel and wrap it to keep that 2nd cup warm. The french press is the best tasting coffee ever and I have had espresso machines, Mr. Coffee and the drip carafes in my time, you can't beat the french press.

Best coffee
Witch

Love the french press and always wanted the larger size. I threw out the nasty drip maker now only use the french press. Makes enough for 2 oversized cups. 16 to 20 ounce. Coffee is so smooth and I can use filtered water heated in microwave or stove top. Highly recommend if you love coffee.

The classic
Erin

I'd been using the Bodum thermal carafe French press for years and finally decided to replace it with a larger one; this Brazil has fulfilled all my coffee desires and more. (: I love the flavor and consistency of French press coffee, but always seemed to be brewing a second pot or hoping my husband would forget to take his cup to work. Finally, I'm making enough coffee for the two of us to share over breakfast with follow-up cups. I'm sure it sounds silly - but it's no joke to make a second pot of coffee with you're dealing with a kettle, getting all the grounds out of the sink, and then wondering what to do with the leftovers when only one person is consuming that second pot. Duh - get a Brazil!


Key: Bodum Brazil French, Bodum 1-1/2-Liter French, Bodum Brazil 1-1/2-Liter