Saturday, April 27, 2013

Le Creuset Stoneware Price





Get the best deal for Le Creuset Stoneware 27oz. French Press, Truffle is now available. This cool product is now on the market, you might purchase it this moment for only $80.00 and usually delivered within 24 hours.

Item Information



This traditional press feauters a colorful stoneware exterior with a stainless steel plunger and mesh press inside



Pros


  • Stainless steel plunger and mesh press
  • Non-porous enamel finish; resists odors, staining, chipping, and cracking
  • Made of durable, high-fired stoneware with glossy enamel glazing
  • Dishwasher-safe for quick cleanup;
  • A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other le creuset products

User Opinions


Very Disappointing!
Chris

This product sounded like a winner. For over 30 years I've used a French press and for over 20 years have used Le Creuset cookware. You can imagine that when I saw this product it seemed like a marriage made in the kitchen! Wrong!The coffee press is very disappointing. Poor design: lid is loose fitting, easily spills even when filled to correct level. Sadly I do not think it is worth the money and would NOT recommend it.

Works great just like the Bodum
izzy100

Bought this for my other half becasue it has NO PLASTIC PARTS -- we are always concerned about plastics leaching (especially into hot food/ liquids like coffee). Work just as well as our Bodum and not too many grains even though there is no secondary strainer for pouring. Make sure you pre-heat the vessel so your coffee stays hot (we just use hot tap water). And the color grading is very similar to the picture. He has been using it everyday.

Excellent French Press
Troy

I ordered this product about a week ago... I have used it every morning since I purchased the product. It's absolutely AMAZING!I was hesitant at first because as far as I am aware this is Le Creusets first attempt at a French Press. I normally use a Bodum, but since I own so many other Le Creuset pieces that are fabulous, I thought I would give this a try.The Coffee produced is equivalent to Bodum but the finishes on the Le Creuset are far better. For instance, the Screen that is used to filter the coffee when it's pressed down is more finely knit and seems to be of sturdier metal. The whole press is just built better.Made in Asia along with the rest of their stoneware products. They have been doing this for years. Nothing to be upset about like I have read on many reviews. The quality is still there, and let's face it, every company wants profit. However, Le Creuset has not compromised quality. Their Cast Iron is still produced in France.


Lookup: Le Creuset Stoneware, Le Creuset 27oz.