Thursday, April 25, 2013

LaCafetiere Nick Munro Unique 32-Ounce Thermal French Press





Get the best deal for LaCafetiere Nick Munro Unique 32-Ounce Thermal French Press is now alive. This awesome LaCafetiere Nick Munro is now on the market, you might purchase it right now for only $54.99 and often delivered in a day.

Item Info



Coffee houses around the world say that the French Press is their preferred brewing method. An easy way to brew a rich, flavorful cup of coffee - place your grounds in the bottom of the press, cover with hot water that has just come to a boil, let steep 4 minutes and then press to stop the brewing process. This beautiful Stainless Steel thermal carafe keeps your coffee warmer longer than a traditional glass press, and won't break either. An excellent addition to your home, or office. European 8 Cup capacity = approximately 32 ounces.



Factor Benefits


  • Stainless steel construction
  • Double walled thermal construction keeps coffee warm
  • French press coffee maker
  • Classic styling
  • Aprox. 32 ounce capacity

Reviews


makes good coffee, but...
Janet Hardy

This little carafe has become our main way of making coffee: the coffee is delicious in that way that only french-press can be, and stays drinkably hot for an hour or two. Being all-stainless, it seems to wash up fine in the dishwasher, too, which to me is a big bonus. My one complaint is the design of the spout. No matter how carefully I pour, coffee dribbles down the side of the pot and makes a puddle on the counter. A slightly larger spout would make this pot absolutely perfect.

Glad I got it
warbirdsdreamer

I didn't give it 5 stars because of the pouring issue but this is a great deal. I have an espresso machine as well but I love the coffee this makes. I use it at work because it's too much trouble and risk to take an expensive espresso machine back and forth. I have noticed that some coffees really taste better made in the French Press. I roast my own beans. I love beans from La Amistad Farms in Costa Rica no matter how brewed, Ethiopian Harrar either as espresso or in the French Press, Bali Blue Moon and Kintamani any way they are brewed, and Brazilian Raisin beans from the French Press.I have broken a couple of glass presses so I love the stainless steel. The price is great. It holds it's heat longer due to the double sided construction. The only down side is you have to be careful when you pour because it will get you and your desk wet if you're not. Also, It says it's a 6 cup but I fill it from a 4 cup pyrex measuring cup and it won't take any more than 4 cups.Regardless, this is one of the best purchases I've made in awhile.

very pleased
Jennifer L. Jarman

I've contemplated spending more money on a "fancier" french press, for a while now. When I broke the 4th or 5th one, I decided the time had finally come. I was absolutely frantic with anticipation during the few days I was without early morning coffee. But, now that I know I cannot break this one, I can rest easy about never having to experience that EVER AGAIN! Not only is it shatter proof, it keeps your coffee warm for at least an hour. When my husband makes a whole pot, and thinks I might want a cup, I don't have to drink it right away!(reheating is NEVER an option!)We love it so much, we may even have it engraved! The only slight bummer is that it kinda dribbles if you don't pour just-so. what a small price to pay! :)


Tags: LaCafetiere Nick Munro