Sunday, April 21, 2013

Northwest Glass Stovetop Smart Deal





Best offer for Northwest Glass Yama Stovetop Vacuum Coffee Siphon is now alive. This best product is currently on the market, you might purchase it now for only $0.00 and often ships within a single day.

Product Info



This is a 8-cup stovetop coffee siphon, (40-ounce) with a black handle. For brewing and serving the perfect-cup of coffee. A wire grid is included for use on electric stoves, the grid is not required for gas stoves. Always use medium or medium high heat. Dishwasher and microwave safe. This is a great price for this style of coffee brewing.. Plus we always carry replacement parts.



Features


  • Made in Taiwan
  • Vacuum brewed coffee produces a cleaner, richer, and smoother cup
  • Made of heat resistant borosilicate glass; heat-resistant handle
  • Works on gas and electric rangetops; comes with wire diffuser for use on electric coil burners
  • 40-Ounce (8-cup) capacity; Dishwasher and microwave safe; imported

Customer Opinions


My favourite long coffee brewer
Gr8WhiteNortherner

This has to be my favorite (non-espresso) method of producing good coffee. Vacuum brewing (often called siphon brewing) was very popular before convenience assumed more importance than the quality of coffee produced.While lacking quite the grace and style (and "coffee-table theatre") of the Cona version, the Yama brewer carries a much smaller price tag. Though it is made of glass, the Yama feels quite sturdy and should be quite serviceable - given suitable care. If it breaks, the cost of replacement is reasonable.The Cona has a glass rod/filter which is very effective, zero cost, and low maintenance. I do not like the idea of brewing through re-used, laundered cotton filters as provided with the Yama, so I use an old Cory glass rod filter (check out eBay) which works perfectly with my 40 oz unit. A simple wire grid is provided and works well with my electric smooth-top. The whole process soon becomes very quick and easy with practice.Maybe I'll buy a small butane burner to achieve the Cona's "coffee-table theatre".

Not difficult to clean
Tildog

The main complaint I have read about the vacuum/siphon coffee maker that it was a pain to clean. I received the 8 cup version as a Christmas gift. I have been experimenting with how many scoops of beans I need to grind for the perfect cup of coffee for the amount of cups I want and I now have that down good. And I might say this device makes a wonderful cup of bold flavored coffee! And it's kind of fun to watch to boot....Now about the cleaning. I find that it takes roughly 5 minutes to clean this device. The vacuum action of the brewer basically sucks much of the moisture out of the grounds. After brewing my coffee I remove the top portion and set it on the provided stand. Later on in the day when I get around to it I take the top portion outside and use the provided plastic scoop/spoon to scoop/scrape out the dry grounds into my garden area out front. Coffee grounds make a good compost for lawn or garden. I could have scooped out the grounds over the trash bag inside the house but I like using the grounds in the garden. I then go back inside and put some Dawn dish soap into the bowl, add water and take my round nylon brisle brush and swish around the sudsy water and clean the sides and filter. I then dump the water, remove the filter and give the filter and bowl a good rinsing and set them off to dry. It's a piece of cake to clean in my opinion.

Love it!
Coffee Lover

This coffee siphon works great, the coffee tastes great, and it's just really, really cool. But don't put it in the microwave, even though it says you can, because the handle really doesn't seem to withstand it -the plastic gets very hot and smells bad. Otherwise, we love it. The really great part is if the power goes out, we can still make coffee on the wood-burning stove using the included metal trivet!


Key: Northwest Glass Yama, Northwest Glass Stovetop, Glass Yama Stovetop