Thursday, April 25, 2013

GROSCHE FROTHEE hand operated milk frother with Stainless steel froth mechanism (13 oz froth - 5 oz milk) Great Deal





On sale now for GROSCHE FROTHEE hand operated milk frother with Stainless steel froth mechanism (13 oz froth - 5 oz milk) is becoming hot. This cool product is currently on the market, you might buy it this moment for just $0.00 and often delivered in a day.

Item Info



Looking for a simple and efficient way to make the most wonderful frothed milk for your cappuccino or even your desserts? The FROTHEE Milk frother by Grosche is the answer!

We use an all Stainless steel filter mechanism in this premium milk frother (unlike leading competitors who are using plastic components in the frother mechanism to cut costs). The heatproof glass is safe for microwave use (just remove the mechanism if you microwave the milk in the frother). Then manually froth the milk using the mechanism and enjoy warm, perfectly frothed milk, with your desserts, coffee, or on its' own.



Pros


  • Elegant design is both beautiful and functional
  • Makes rich foam with regular cold skim milk
  • Great for entertaining
  • Simple and Efficient
  • Note:Always use skim milk in a manual milk frother. cold milk works best.

User Opinions


Wonderful
Nicholas Robinson

This is a well made milk frother and it works well. the trick I learnt is to ALWAYS use skim 0% fat milk to make the best froth. Heavy milks dont work in any pump style milk frother. I like that its also easy to clean, just throw it into the dishwasher, and was a real bargain compared to the Bodum milk frother, which I replaced with this one. the bodum had all sorts of plastic parts in it in the filter mechanism (they fell apart very fast), and this was all stainless steel inside which I like. I dont really want plastic in my milk pumping up and down anyway. I dont tend to heat the milk before frothing it, it works great with cold milk. I use the froth for awesome cappuccinos, as well as on some desserts. Worked great, and the price was a bargain too. Cheaper than Wal Mart and a great quality product, thats why I shop on Amazon!

Functioning Part Malfunctioned!
Valerie Headrick

I bought this to replace a different model that got it's glass part broken. This different one came with a different plunger that has a spring-like wire coil around the edge, the part that touches the glass sides. A couple of the coils were mashed and the plunger made a horrible friction of wire scratching on glass when pumping up and down. Instead of returning it, which just costs everybody more, I used my old plunger in the new glass and it works! Not great, but it works!***** Update!So, I stuffed the new, scratchy plunger into it's glass with hot milk and just for fun, gave it a couple of pumps. Yes, it made the scratching noise, but it was less AND the frothing was excellent! I've come to like it...not love it, but happy it works and I didn't have to return it and have nothing. Shall I bump up a star? Okay! Went from a 2 to a 3!Oh...and it comes with a separate little cup/stand for the glass to sit in that is weird! I don't even use it! Am I supposed to for some reason? It is fine without.

Good Product
cv

This product is a nice attractive design; it is well made, fits in microwave to warm milk, easy to froth as well as easy to clean.


Lookup: