Wednesday, April 17, 2013

BonJour Ami-Matin Unbreakable Save Money





Best offer for BonJour Ami-Matin Unbreakable BPA Free with Flavor Lock Brewing French Press, 8-Cup, Noir Black is becoming hot. This best BonJour Ami-Matin Unbreakable is now on the market, you may purchase it this moment for just $34.95 and often delivered within a single day.

Item Description



The shatter resistant Ami-Matin French Press features Bonjour's Flavor Lock patented shut-off infuser, stainless steel press and silicone basket. A patented filtering lid reduces sediments in your cup. The classic bistro-style carafe is made from BPA-free Tritan plastic that is crystal clear, shatter resistant and dishwasher safe. The assortment of designer colors is sure to add fun to your kitchen and coffee making routine. Noir black color and 8 cup capacity.



Features


  • Classic carafe made with BPA-free Tritan plastic: crystal clear and shatter resistant
  • Stainless steel press features flavor lock patented shut-off infuser that stops the brewing process
  • Patented filtering lid reduces sediments
  • 8 cup capacity, black
  • Dishwasher Safe

Reviews


LAZY SOLUTION TO BETTER COFFEE
Nick85NY

Here's how I approached the decision to buy this product:* Don't like the free coffee available at work* Too cheap to buy a single-cup brewing station (and I hear they're big and loud)* BUT, not interested in boiling water and grinding coffee every day* And, don't like hand-washing thingsBasically, I'm really lazy! Guess what, this French press still works for me.I buy a pound of coffee at Starbucks and ask them to grind it for a French press. I keep it in two Ziplock bags from then on.Each morning I put three scoops into the BonJour and use the hot water tap on our work coffee machine (see the customer image I posted). Wait 4 minutes, press and drink!I rinse it all out afterwards and wipe with paper towels; once a week I take it home for a dishwasher cycle.I'm sure that any coffee connoisseur would CRINGE at how I do this, but I'm not aiming to make the world's best cup... only to exceed the crud I am otherwise stuck with at work. I think the next best alternative would be to buy Starbucks Via packets.***Update after 6 months***Well I'm still very happy with this purchase BUT the plastic carafe is not indestructible. Mine has two cracks that originated at the upper rim and one is extending and becoming problematic. I'm fairly sure it happened in the dishwasher, though I don't think it was jostled around or anything. When I do replace this (soon) I will get one made of glass and I will get a bigger one. The size was not an issue at first, but this coffee is literally so good that one big mug no longer suffices!One other tip--Starbucks will sell you a 1/2 pound of ground coffee, which is a LOT better for keeping it fresh. Be sure to specify that you want it coarsely ground for use in a press. Enjoy!***Final update*** [dropping to 3 stars]Threw it out. The crack grew--"indestructible" is a bold-faced lie! Can't argue with the price, but less than a year is not a good product life. The new one I bought is a glass carafe Oxo 4-cup: Oxo Good Grips French Press 4-Cup/17-ounce

Pleased with product
Susan P. Grace

I purchased this after breaking two of the Bodum presses (they shatter easily). It's an improvement over the other Bonjour plastic press which received low reviews for not being durable. I like it much better than the Bodum. Both of the Bodum (3 cup) presses leaked a little from the bottom when pouring. This is perfect for ONE delicious mug of coffee,and I like the fact that I could order it in a color other than black.Note- ignore "3 cups" It's 12 ounces and actually a little less since you can't fill it to the top or you won't be able to press.

Does the job, but could be better
SandyB

We bought this press because our old one had a glass caraffe, which broke. The price seemed sweet for less than twenty bucks and free shipping for the black version. We have been using coffee presses for a decade, and really enjoyed our previous one. This one works just fine, but has a couple of annoying qualities. For some reason, if you pour too much liquid at once, it tends to dribble down the side, even as you are pouring it at a downward angle, and coffee ends up on the counter. You also have to be sure to hold the lid closed as you pour, otherwise the top will come loose and you'd have a mess. It's also difficult to push down all the way (or impossible) and you cannot get that last bit of coffee out. If you can accept all of these little things, and we have, the press does a find job of making a good cup of coffee. My hubby and I are the only 2 ppl who drink coffee here, so it makes enough for the 2 of us to get about a mug and a half each. So, it does the job.


Key: BonJour Ami-Matin Unbreakable