Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bodum Replacement Filter Smart Deal





Get the best deal for Bodum Replacement Filter Mesh for 4. 6, or 8 Cup French Press is becoming hot. This cool Bodum Filter Mesh is now on the market, you can buy it this moment for just $0.00 and usually delivered in a single day.

Item Description



Use this replacement filter mesh to revitalize your Bodum 4, 6, or 8 cup French press coffee maker.



Factor Benefits


  • Bodum Replacement Filter Mesh
  • Fits 4. 6, or 8 cup French press designs
  • Made of 18/10 stainless steel

Customer Opinions


Perfect replacement filter for my Thermos Nissan 34-ounce coffee press
Jewel Cardwell

I bought this filter as a replacement for my Thermos Nissan 34-Ounce Vacuum Insulated Stainless-Steel Gourmet Coffee Press It's a perfect fit and the quality is what you would expect from Bodum. I'm happy with this purchase.

This is the only quality filter
Joe

I have used several different mesh filters and can say that the Bodum is by far the best. It may seem expensive for what it is but it lasts much longer than I have expected.

Good quality, fits Thermos Nissan 34-Ounce Coffee Press
Ryan

I ordered this as a replacement for my Thermos Nissan 34-Ounce Coffee Press and it fits perfectly. It seems better than the original Thermos one. It is just slightly larger than the original screen which helps it hug the sides better. Thermos sells replacements, but good luck tracking one down. This is a better replacement.


Lookup: Replacement Filter Mesh, Bodum Replacement Filter, Bodum Filter Mesh, Bodum Replacement Mesh