Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bodum 12-Ounce Coffee Press Replacement Beaker, Glass





On sale now for Bodum 12-Ounce Coffee Press Replacement Beaker, Glass is now hitting the market. This best item is currently on the market, you might buy it now for only $20.00 and often delivered in 24 hours.

Product Info



If you have a broken beaker, there is no need to replace the entire coffee press. You can buy a replacement beaker and be on your way to brewing great coffee again in no time. The 3 Cup 12-ounce replacement beaker fits all styles of the BODUM 3 Cup Coffee Press, and is the 12-ounce capacity size (makes 1.5 cups US, 3 european cups).



Factor Benefits


  • Replacement beaker for all 12-ounce 3-cup Bodum coffee presses
  • 12-ounce capacity (hold 1-1/2 cups US, 3 european cups)
  • Heat-resistant borosilicate glass
  • Dishwasher safe
  • 5 by 2-3/4 inches

Reviews


watch out - the sizes are confusing!
David Kieras

I really like my Bodum coffee presses - I have two sizes, and was delighted to see I could replace the beaker separately. But watch out if you order a replacement beaker. My small one holds 3 of what I think are ordinary cups, so I ordered the 3 cup replacement beaker by mistake. Looks like my small one is actually an 8 cup unit, and my big one (which hold 5 of my cups) is a 12 cup unit. There is no info on the Bodum itself of how big it is, so if you don't remember, it takes some guesswork to figure out whether you have a "3", "8", or "12" cup Bodum.Study the measurements carefully and get the closest match. The oz's held are the easiest way to tell, but of course if the beaker is broken you have a problem.

Replacement Beaker size-guide
C

Bodum Replacement Beaker Size Guide3-cup = 12oz = 1 1/2 US Cups/Mugs4-cup = 16oz = 2 US Cups/Mugs8-cup = 32oz = 4 US Cups/Mugs12-cup = 48oz = 6 US Cups/MugsThe Bodum "cup" is actually 4oz whereas a US Cup/Mug is 8oz.For reference, a white mug from a diner is 8oz, a Starbucks "Tall" (their smallest size) is 12oz.I have Bodum presses in all the sizes and find that these fit perfectly. I am glad that I did not need to add more to the landfill by having to buy an entire coffee press just to replace the beaker.

handle while you are awake!
Mary Meadows

The glass beaker does its job well, and stands up to the dishwasher great. What it doesn't tolerate is any kind of accidental "crash" by knocking it against a sink or faucet. Before you can blink an eye, it's broken. Anytime it is in your hands, BE CAREFUL!!


Lookup: