Friday, April 12, 2013

Grosche 1000ml 34 Fl. Oz (8 cup) French Press Universal Replacement Glass (not plastic) Beaker (Fits GROSCHE and...





Get the best deal for Grosche 1000ml 34 Fl. Oz (8 cup) French Press Universal Replacement Glass (not plastic) Beaker (Fits GROSCHE and... is now hitting the market. This best item is currently on the market, you can purchase it now for only $25.00 and usually delivered within a single day.

Item Description



A brand new replacement beaker for all premium 1 litre (34 fl oz, or also called 8 cup) GROSCHE French Presses. Fits the Rome, Madrid, Oxford, Boston, and York French Press Coffee and tea makers from GROSCHE.


This beaker is a Universal size replacement for all other major brands of 8 cup (1 liter or 34 fl. oz) French Presses as well. Since all manufacturers use the same beaker dimensions, it fits all leading brands in that size. Please check your particular French press size and beaker to ensure its a standard 8 cup French press.

The high quality Borosilicate Glass is Heatproof while being dish washer safe as well.



Pros


  • Borosilicate Glass safe for hot and cold liquids.
  • Flavor neutral- perfect for coffee or tea.
  • Fits the Rome, Madrid, Oxford, and York.
  • Universal Size fits all leading brands in the 8 cup (1000 ml, 34 Fl. Oz) Size
  • Diameter 9.5 cm or 3.75", height 17.5 cm or 6.85" is a standard dimension for this size. Fits all leading brands.

User Opinions


Exactly what I hoped it would be.
ShannonV

I wanted to be sure and review this item bc I was doubtful it would fit my bodum. But it fits perfect. (I have the metal frame.) I was so bothered by the price gouging with bodum's replacement, I figured it was worth the chance. I was delighted to see it is nearly identical to the original, save some writing. Hope this helps, no one should charge $27 for a glass beaker.

Well Made.
Technocratic Addict

I bought this hoping I could replace my broken 8-cup Bodum beaker. It fits the press and the stand fairly well but the lid is a bit loose. Out of paranoia I have always held my hand on the top of the french press when I pour so it isn't terribly bothersome. At $9.99 it saved me $10 over buying the $20 Bodum specific replacement. If you want a perfect for Bodum this isn't it.I won't knock the product for not being what it didn't claim to be. Construction is uniform, glass is thicker and seems much sturdier than my original beaker.

Perfectly fitted replacement for Bodum 8-cup
forrest j m smith

This beaker fits the cage of our bodum french press perfectly. Nine more words required five four three two one.


Key: 1000ml 34 Fl., Grosche 34 Fl., Grosche 1000ml Fl., Grosche 1000ml 34