Saturday, June 29, 2013

French Press Cover (black and white toile)





On sale now for French Press Cover (black and white toile) is now alive. This best product is currently on the market, you may buy it now for only $25.00 and often ships within a single day.

Item Information



A stylish French press cover designed to keep coffee warm and insulated. Fits a standard 8 cup French press.



Factor Benefits


  • Stylish French Press Cover
  • Insulates French Press to keep coffee warm
  • Fits standard 8 Cup French Press
  • Has a insulating layer between the fabric and thermal lining.

Reviews


Couldn't Do Without It
Sarah Macias

I recently got married and received a French Press as one of my wedding gifts. I'm a huge coffee drinker, but have been used to drinking from a drip coffee maker. I loved using my French Press, but was constantly annoyed at my coffee getting cold so fast. If I wanted a second cup of coffee it wasn't as hot and fresh as it would be from a drip coffee where the power's keeping it constantly warm. I had an Amazon gift card, so I searched for a French Press cozy. My attention was immediately caught by Sylvia's cozies. Unlike the other hideous rubber cozies I was seeing on Amazon, hers are made from fabric that's easily machine washable, and are adorable. I absolutely love my French Press cozy and don't know what I'd do without it! It's so simple to just put it around my coffee maker and secure it with the velcro, and my coffee stays hotter and fresher. I couldn't be more pleased with Sylvia's product.

perfect fit
R. Fredsall

For several years now I have been using a kitchen towel to wrap my Bodum and keep my coffee warm. I often wondered why a product such as this was not produced but I never bothered to make my own (Grandma would make quilted tea cozies). Although i can not speak of the fit on other carafes, this does fit the Bodum perfectly. And it insulates better than a kitchen towel.

GREAT PRODUCT and A GREAT Customer Service!!!
Christopher

These ladies get an A+++++ From me!! Not only did they go above and beyond to correct the order they did not ask for the original cover back!!! The first cover was just a little short and they got me a new one that was longer right away!!! If you need a French Press Cover? Make sure you order from here!!! Great Product!!! Great People!!! I will order from them again when I need a new one!!! That or for someone who does!!! Again A++++++++++ Thanks ladies....Oh one more thing!!! They were in constant coimmunication with me after I had the problem!!! Thanks ladies...My coffee has never been warmer!!! Best of luck to you!!!


Lookup: Press Cover (black, French Cover (black, French Press (black, French Press Cover