Saturday, June 29, 2013

Stainless Steel French Press Size: 32 oz.





Best offer for Stainless Steel French Press Size: 32 oz. is trending. This best product is currently on the market, you might buy it right now for just $0.00 and usually delivered within a day.

Item Description



0104 Size: 32 oz. Features: -Double-wall insulated.-All steel mesh plunger mechanism.-Material: 18/10 stainless steel.-Capacity: 0.25-quarts or 1 - 2 cups.



Features


  • Double-wall 18/10 stainless-steel French press for coffee or tea
  • Mirror finish outside and brushed finish inside
  • All-steel mesh plunger mechanism
  • Carafe doubles as insulated serving pitcher
  • 33 ounces; 9 inches tall; body has a 4-inch diameter

Reviews


The BEST Coffee from the Best Pot
SuzanOF

Coffee at home was never this good before. This is an excellent, high quality, all stainless steel, easy to clean coffee pot. Although not a "Thermal" pot it is, as described, a double wall pot that keeps coffee hot much longer than a glass pot. It will last you a life time if you care of it. Although pricey, you will never have to purchase another coffee filter, or another pot. I highly suggest that you also purchase an electric kettle to make hot water quickly.Coffee connoisseurs recommend that coffee never be made with boiling water or boiled. If you like coffee that has been sitting on the burner for more than twenty minutes (the point at which even McDonald's throws theirs away) or made with a percolator, this is not the pot for you.You may as well purchase this new because it really holds its value. A hard to find used Frieling sold at auction for less than $5.00 below retail.The travel mug is a plus and can be used without the cord. I haven't used it yet, so I can not rate it.

the one and only
M. J. Suruda

My son, a very wise young man, turned me on to French press coffee. After my glass pot chipped, I found the Frieling on line. I sent him one for Christmas. He says he immediately tossed the two others he already had. It's the best. No worries about broken glass and it keeps the coffee hot for the second cup. Very good choice. I bet it will last for a lifetime of great coffee.

Perfect Press!
eva

5 star, need I say more!Stunning stainless steel press, excellent quality. It was actually nicer than I thought it was going to be!The plunger is nice, I like that the mesh screen is not just hanging out, rather it is tucked in and has a nice clean edge. It plunges nice, and I even used LavAzza espresso grind (the preground brick) and no grounds ended up in my cup!I am really impressed, and I know this press will last a very long time!Oh...the free mug is a bonus which is a nice treat.Live well!Eva


Lookup: Stainless Steel Press, Stainless Steel French, Steel French Press, Stainless French Press