Tuesday, June 11, 2013

0.85 Double Wall On Sale





On sale now for 0.85 qt. Double Wall Coffee Press is trending. This awesome 0.85 Double Wall is now on the market, you might buy it now for just $0.00 and usually ships in 24 hours.

Product Information



COF8 Features: -Coffee press.-Material: 18/10 Stainless steel.-Capacity: 0.85 Qt.-4 cup capacity.-Dishwasher safe.



Features


  • Double walled
  • 800 ml / 0.85 QT capacity
  • 18/10 stainless steel
  • dishwasher safe

Customer Opinions


Wedding Gift, indestructible
jamieOhNo

I bought this as a wedding gift, for a couple with 3 young boys and a half dozen broken pyrex presses. I am a professional barista, and bought this in lieu of a pricer Bodum, that is a pretty standard brand. I scoped this one, and it seems to hold up to Bodum's equal, without the premium price tag. Great little press

Stainless Steel Double Walled Coffee Press
SunshineAndStars

I purchased this Stainless Steel Double Walled Coffee Press over a year ago...sorry about the long delay in writing a review. I bought the press to use for making hot tea not for making coffee though. I absolutely love it and it works great for making tea with loose leaves. Easy to clean and keeps the tea hot for a long time. The pot is sturdy and does not tip over easily. I do wash it by hand and dry it right away to keep the outside finish nice looking as long as possible.Stainless Steel Double Walled Coffee Press (1.0 Qt Capacity )

Stylish, functional, modern, and unbreakable (I hope).
Backcountry Johnny

Have used for about a month. Holds heat pretty well, till early afternoon at least. I'm a metal worker (tig/mig/solder) and joints look of nice quality. No corrosion noted anywhere. Have not run through dishwasher, though. Looks well made, no problems, does the job I have for it, and looks like it will last decades. I use it to make 2 med (12oz) cups for myself, Nice product!


Lookup: 0.85 Double Wall, qt. Double Wall