Thursday, June 20, 2013

Solution Blue Chugg Cheap





Get the best deal for Liquid Solution Blue Chugg French Press Coffee Mug 16 Ounces is now alive. This awesome product is currently on the market, you can purchase it right now for just $0.00 and often ships within a day.

Product Info



Wherever you travel, whether to work or around the world, bringing your Chugg Press travel French press from Liquid Solution assures that you will always have a great cup of coffee at hand. The mug features a double-walled construction for insulation, a seamless 18/8 stainless steel interior, and an ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip. The exterior features a soft, translucent plastic in a beautiful ocean blue that's easy to grip and brushed stainless steel trim. The sipper lid features a rubber seal and doubles as a coffee and tea press with a fine screen that filters out coffee and tea when enjoying your fresh brew. The mug includes an additional splash-proof sipper lid and a wide bottom for stability.



Strong Feat


  • Chugg Travel French Press mug by Liquid Solution
  • Rich, ocean blue exterior
  • Ergonomic design
  • Bonus sipper lid included!
  • Hand wash

User Reviews


Great Mug/Press!
Dana Spencer

I bought this mug because I wanted to try "French pressed" coffee, but I didn't want to buy a glass one because my husband would break it in a heartbeat and I didn't want to invest in a nice stainless one until I knew French pressed coffee was better then brewed. And I figured if I ended up not using the French press, I could always use the nice big mug. Well, French pressed coffee is WAY better than brewed! This mug keeps the coffee hot too. The French Press part is well made and really does it's job (keeps "mud" out of my coffee. The mug is great quality too! Perfect for travel and camping.


Key: Liquid Solution Blue, Solution Blue Chugg, Liquid Solution Chugg