Sunday, June 9, 2013

LaCafetiere Pura Ceramic 8 Cup Coffee Press, Pastel Pink





Get the best deal for LaCafetiere Pura Ceramic 8 Cup Coffee Press, Pastel Pink is now hitting the market. This cool Pura Ceramic 8 is currently on the market, you can buy it this moment for just $0.00 and usually delivered in a day.

Product Info



Simple, elegant and funtional. This new lifestyle piece is designed exclusively for La Cafetiere by Alison Appelton. Rich colors combine with simple lines and great functionality for the perfect addition to your kitchen. Traditional coffee press housed in a clean modern shape. 8 cup capacity.



Pros


  • Sleek ceramic coffee press
  • Works like a traditional coffee press
  • Safe to use in the dishwasher
  • Availabe in 6 colors
  • 8 Cup capacity

Customer Opinions


Excellent Press!
B. Shaw

The press is very pretty, and it works great. This is a quality brand, and are popular in Europe. I have their blue and glass press also, and it works just as well, but the glass containers are harder to clean w/o breaking in the sink, esp. since so many parts. Also, you have to worry about rust buildup on the metal. This seems more like a carafe, so may keep coffee hot longer, at least it seems to. This is a quality press. I did at first have a little trouble with the spring at bottom, but realized from looking at my other laCafetiere that I just needed to spin all to the bottom to make it lock.Very easy to clean and well made. I will definitely keep buying this brand-I just wish they would offer matching cups!LaCafetiere Pura Ceramic 8 Cup Coffee Press, Pastel Pink

a good purchase on my part
nco

First off, the 'cups' are 4oz each so it almost looks like a toy, but if you go into this knowing it's 32oz then that's a pro, not a con (cute!!). As far as errant grounds are concerned, not only did none escape the plunger/screen contraption but I even used regular pre-ground coffee from the grocery store. I know, I know. I won't anymore, promise. Just sayin', didn't clog, wasn't hard to push down/met no resistance, yaddayadda. Anyway, this is my first french press, but from what I can tell it's made very well, is going to be way more accident-resistant than a glass one & the only real issue I can see someone having is that even with the lid on, steam can escape through the spout but, from what I've read that may actually be a good thing. Also, you may get some soot(silt?), the very last sip will be a bit like Turkish coffee if you're completely adamant about extracting every last drop of moisture. I hope that is to be expected as it's sort of common sense. If it bothers you leave the last fl oz or two in there. I'll let you know if it craps out and I totally hate it a month from now as I'm sure you can tell we're still in the honeymoon phase. So far so good!


Lookup: Pura Ceramic 8