Monday, May 13, 2013

Planetary Design Desk Press Stainless Steel French Press





On sale now for Planetary Design Desk Press Stainless Steel French Press is now alive. This awesome product is currently on the market, you might purchase it right now for only $0.00 and usually delivered within a single day.

Product Information



Planetary Design has revolutionized the century old art of brewing coffee and tea via French Press. The Desk Press mugs, constructed of 18/8 marine grade stainless steel, are incredibly durable and equally impressive in their ability to retain heat for extended periods of time. The patented double filtration system, modeled after a hydraulic cylinder, ensures that grounds will not pass through, creating the perfect brew of coffee or tea. Simply, pour hot water over coffee grounds or loose leaf tea, let steep, push stopper down and enjoy the best brew around. No need to pour into a separate container, you can drink right from the pot. The mug presses are ideal for the coffee or tea connoisseur that doubles as an outdoor enthusiast or professional on the run. The 20 oz. press comes standard in four vibrant colors; Cornflower Blue, Mango, Wasabi and Iris and includes an extra, spill-proof lid to convert your French press to a conventional coffee mug. 6 3/4"H. 3.5" W



Pros


  • The luxury of a French Press, anywhere, anytime..
  • Patented double filtration system.
  • Double-walled 18/8 stainless steel and vacuum-sealed for optimum heat retention.
  • large 20 oz. capacity.
  • Winner of the Specialty Coffee Association of America

Reviews


I've had a few...This Is The Best One So Far
Joel Dauteuil

I wanted to like the Bodum because it was cheap, the size was ideal and it closed tight. But, alas, it's plastic (which is already a negative) so they would break periodically as well. And, they're far too hot to hold once full.Then I found this little baby from Planetary Design and haven't looked back. My wife and I both love it. It's stainless, solid, has a great handle and I've taken it with me through many countries.It's actually not as heavy as I feared it might be. The design is solid and I plan to have it for a few more years at least. I see the comments about the coffee staining inside - what's that about? It's a coffee press/mug - of course it gets stains inside. Wash it out. I've haven't found anything that holds coffee that doesn't need the occasional hard scrub.Only negatives I have to report are minor (I'm buying a second one of these for my wife)- I wish it fit in a standard cup holder in the car. Oh well, I still do like the large capacity. I just wish it would fit in the cup holder.- Secondly, like the other reviewer wrote, I wish the press top (there are two - one is for the press and one is just a regular top) fit just a bit tighter - like with snap or something - maybe a screw top instead. Let's just say you don't want to chug that last mouth full too fast.I highly recommend. I have yet to find anything better and the price is more than fair given the expected life of this product. It's well made so it will be around for a while.

Great Product
Liane K. Logan

Great for camping! Unbreakable - no glass to worry about. And it produces a most excellent cup of coffee!

Great little invention for the true coffee lover
L. R. Sullivan

French Press Mug - Boot Cut - By Planetary Design WasabiThis is a great little product! I bought mine two years ago in a little coffee emporium, Rock City Coffee Roasters, in Rockland, Maine. I use it every day, bring it to work, take it on long drives and use it at home as well. The coffee it produces is delicious, better than the fresh stuff from Dunkins and easy to make. The mug has a non skid rubber bottom which helps keep it stable. The mesh insert in the lid keeps the coffee grounds where they belong and the mug does well in the dishwasher. It is ecofreindly, when you consider all the paper products you don't use, and while the intitial price is a lot for a coffee mug, it has paid for itself in the first month of use.I tried to buy more, as gifts, from the coffeeshop which no longer carries them. They directed me to Amazon where I found the item in lots of colors. The company ships promptly and my family and friends love their product as well. My sons use theirs and now their wives want them as well. Even my fussy brother likes his!I wish the company offered free shipping!


Tags: