Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bodum Filter Mesh Smart Deal





Best deal for Bodum Replacement Filter Mesh for 12 Cup French Press is now hitting the market. This best item is now on the market, you could purchase it now for just $0.00 and usually delivered in 24 hours.

Item Description



Use this replacement filter mesh to revitalize your Bodum 12 cup French press coffee maker.



Pros


  • Bodum Replacement Filter Mesh
  • Fits 12 cup French press designs
  • Made of 18/10 stainless steel

Reviews


Why a replacement mesh?
Kevin Johnson

Unless you are just super-rough on a french press, odds are you won't need one for repair. I purchased mine so that I can still have my coffee while I wash the other filter mesh. The product is well made... just as all products by Bodum. The edges are folded inward and pressed into place and the center comes with the same post-ring as the original.

Can't Beat that!
Dale

Paid only 5 dollars and free shipping. Bodum brand and perfects fit. Was searching Amazon for a filter and this offer popped in the margin of the page. Very good deal.

Bodum Replacement Filter
Amazon Fan

Te Bodum Replacement Filters are difficult to find in stores. Luckily Amazon carries them, and I have been able to buy them on line. The difficulty is deciding which size. Several years ago I purchased one, and it was the correct size. In 2011 I purchased another for the same coffee press, and it was too small.This order that I am reviewing, I splurged and bought two of the correct size. The price is fair, and the delivery was timely.


Key: Replacement Filter Mesh, Bodum Replacement Filter, Bodum Filter Mesh, Bodum Replacement Mesh