Sunday, May 19, 2013

Progressive French Press Discount





Best deal for Progressive International French Press Replacement Glass is becoming hot. This awesome item is now on the market, you may buy it this moment for just $0.00 and often delivered in 24 hours.

Item Information



Progressive International is your source for the widest range of functional, inventive, and fun kitchen tools and great ideas put into practice. Our in-house designers spend hours in the kitchen coming up with ways to improve on a variety of traditional tasks and tools. Established in 1973, our commitment to quality and service allows us to offer a broad selection of quality kitchenware and other household products. Replacement glass for the Progressive 4 cup capacity French press, helps produce rich and flavorful coffee or tea in minutes. This French press features a heat resistant tempered glass carafe.



Factor Benefits


  • Replacement glass for the 4-cup coffee press from Progressive International
  • Kitchen accidents happen, so Progressive International is ready; get this as a back-up so you'll be ready
  • Heat-resistant tempered glass carafe
  • Easy to clean
  • 32-ounce, or 4-cup, capacity

Customer Opinions


size needs correcting
Nina J. Hiatt

I bought this because the size described would fit my small coffee press for which I broke the carafe. However, when it came, it was a standard size, several inches bigger than what was listed. I kept it as it will become a replacement for my husband's larger french press.

Just as expected
Blue Sky

French press replacement glass arrived in a timely fashion, intact, and the size I expected. They fit my 4 cup french press perfectly.

Wrong dimensions
Kaitylou

I was very frustrated upon getting this replacement glass. The measurements given are totally wrong. The one that came to me was 7 inches tall and 3 7/8 inches wide. I should have read the other reviews before I bought this.


Key: International French Press, Progressive International Press, Progressive French Press, Progressive International French