Friday, May 10, 2013

Universal Press Replacement Save Money





Get the best deal for Universal French Press Replacement 6-Cup Glass Beaker is now available. This awesome item is currently on the market, you may purchase it now for just $0.00 and often ships in a day.

Item Information



Replacement glass beaker for the Primula 6-Cup Coffee Press is made of laboratory quality borosilicate glass. The beaker is both dishwasher safe and heat-resistant.



Strong Feat


  • Replacement glass beaker for 6-cup coffee press
  • Made of laboratory quality borosilicate glass
  • 3.78-inch diameter x 6.1-inch height
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • 24-ounce capacity

Reviews


sizing not as described
C. Hilscher

unfortunately none of the products in this category seems to have proper dimensions. This one is too big to fit my press. It would be better if they listed the diameter at the flared opening, and the external diameter of the rest of it.

BREAKS EASILY with ONE PLUNGE
Chris McKinley

We used this one time and it broke. The glass is too thin for this application. Don't waste your money - buy one of the non-breakable, stainless French presses

Easily broken
AkW

I broke through the bottom of it, just by pushing it into my French press. The bottom broke open and then gashed my finger and got glass everywhere. I hardly rammed it in, I was just applying pressure to get in. The beaker is meant for my press so I know this is just a dangerous and cheap beaker.


Key: Universal Press Replacement, French Press Replacement, Universal French Press, Universal French Replacement