Monday, May 6, 2013

Le Creuset Stoneware Best Offer





On sale now for Le Creuset Stoneware 27oz. French Press, Marseille is now hitting the market. This awesome Le Creuset Stoneware is now on the market, you might purchase it now for just $0.00 and usually delivered within a single day.

Product Information



This traditional press feauters a colorful stoneware exterior with a stainless steel plunger and mesh press inside.



Features


  • Stainless steel plunger and mesh press
  • Non-porous enamel finish; resists odors, staining, chipping, and cracking
  • Made of durable, high-fired stoneware with glossy enamel glazing
  • Dishwasher-safe for quick cleanup;
  • A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other le creuset products

Customer Opinions


pricey, but it's creuset.
EJ

Pretty blue. Comfortable to pour. Filters coffee and presses well. Handle placed well for comfortable pouring. It cleans up great thanks to the excellent finish on the Creuset stoneware. A bit pricey, but it will probably come down after it's been on the market for a while.Not lightweight- though that's not a surprise.When making coffee, be aware of the spout on the inside of the canister. The water must not come over that point, or the coffee grounds will get into your coffee. So I fill it about half way, put the plunger in, and the fill some more, so I can fill it all the way up. THis works fine for me, but may turn other users off.for $20, this would get 5 stars.for $40, this would get 4 stars.

Not what I expected from Le Creuset
Emily Falk

I am very disappointed with my purchase. This press pot is made in China and the quality is not at all what I expected. It's described as stoneware, but it actually seems like run-of-the mill pottery to me. Sure it's hefty compared to a glass press pot, but its weight is nothing compared to other stoneware pieces I own. When I got this, the mesh part of the plunger was misshapen and I didn't think it would be a big deal but now after only two weeks of use the 'durable' interior is completely scratched. None of this would be bothering me if I hadn't spent so much money. I looked at some of the glass pots but I was swayed by the Le Creuset name. I had put a lot of the matching Le Creuset pieces on my wishlist, but after seeing what it's like in person I'm going to take them off.

Easily broken
nancy rowland

I bought this for a Christmas present for my husband. We had it 2 weeks and it cracked and broke. Not the quality I expect for the price and the name. Would not recommend buying this one


Lookup: Le Creuset Stoneware, Le Creuset 27oz.