Monday, May 20, 2013

LaCafetiere Wave 8-Cup Coffee Press, Chrome





Best deal for LaCafetiere Wave 8-Cup Coffee Press, Chrome is becoming hot. This best product is now on the market, you might buy it now for just $30.00 and usually delivered within 24 hours.

Product Info



The Modern design of the Wave offers a fresh look to the traditional coffee press. This item features great styling as well as a satin stainless steel finish and a heat resistant beaker. 8 cup capacity (also available in 3 Cup and 12 Cup sizes.)



Strong Feat


  • Modern styling
  • Traditional coffee press
  • Satin stainless steel finish
  • Safe to use in the dishwasher
  • 8 Cup capacity

Reviews


I Love My Coffee Press
Soooz

I love this coffee press- the size, the ease of cleaning, the style, and the functionality.I do not find it to be any more fragile than other coffee presses with glass beakers, it actually seems a bit thicker glass than my previous press experiences. I don't take the beaker out of the holder every time I clean it, and hold onto the handle while cleaning. I have not at all had to worry about it sliding out while cleaning. The filter also comes apart easily for cleaning, and I don't think it filters any less than other presses I have used.Plus- it hold plenty of coffee for a couple people's morning bliss, and I wrap a dish towel around it to keep the coffee warm when I make extra. I might even make a quilted "jacket" for it (unless I am able to find one) to keep the coffee warm longer. I'd much prefer pressed coffee than keeping an electric coffee maker on for hours. It is far more sustainable and the taste is better.

Nice little press for the money
mrs m

I've been really happy with this press -- especially for the price. I've had quite a few coffee presses over the years, and this one is as good as any I've used. It's cute too (not that that matters, but it does look nice sitting on my counter).

LaCafetiers 3 Cup coffee press
A. Zaragosa

This is a nice looking coffee press but the glass is quite thin. It was broken in shipping to me, mainly because it was packed very badly. I sent it back and ordered an unbreakable coffee press.


Tags: LaCafetiere 8-Cup Coffee, Wave 8-Cup Coffee, LaCafetiere Wave 8-Cup