Sunday, May 12, 2013

BonJour French Press Monet, Polished Stainless Steel, 8-Cup





Get the best deal for BonJour French Press Monet, Polished Stainless Steel, 8-Cup is now available. This best BonJour Press Monet, is now on the market, you could buy it right now for only $39.95 and often ships within a day.

Product Information



The vivid hues of the Monet French press will brighten up your morning toast or after-dinner coffee in style. A gleaming dome caps the traditional stainless-steel frame, and the colored handle and knob provide accent. Simply add your favorite coffee (using the handy, color-coordinated measuring scoop included), pour boiling water over, and let sit for a few minutes. Pressing the plunger with its fine mesh screen presses the grounds to the bottom, leaving rich, robust coffee ready to serve. Though pieces are top-shelf dishwasher-safe, hand washing is recommended. If you sometimes brew coffee for one, consider also getting a 3-cup press. --Cynthia Nims



Pros


  • Makes 3 to 4 mugs of coffee
  • Stainless-steel frame and lid with plastic handle and knob;
  • Stainless-steel filter, rod, and screen
  • Easy-pour spout, easy-grip handle
  • Measuring scoop included

User Opinions


I am in tea heaven
Tricia Prewitt

I use my coffee press for loose tea and I love it. I make tea with this press at least once a day. It is also great for coffee and is nice to have on hand for when my father visits and wants his one cup. When I buy my coffee I tell the coffee expert at my local market that it is for a french press so that he will give me a coarse grind. But the tea is where this product really shines. It has a strainer at the pouring lip so that I'm drinking tea and not spitting leaves. It brews the perfect mug in less than 5 minutes and because it is clear glass I can easily moniter how dark my tea will be. I have been using my press for nearly 5 months now and will be ordering more for when I entertain. Hand washing is very easy and the used leaves go easily down the garbage desposil.

Cute but Tiny
E. Graber

If you like a tiny cup of coffee like many Europeans do, this is a great little unit. But if you like an American-sized cup or mug of coffee (8-12 oz.), don't be misled by the ad touting it as a 3-cup unit. We returned it for a larger model because as cute and nicely made as it is, it barely makes one good-sized cup.

Great for coffee and wonderful for tea
Bookphile

The first thing to note when using a French press is that it's extremely important to grind the beans to the correct degree. If they are too fine, you will end up with a cup of sludge. It is also important to note that the longer the press sits with coffee and water in it, the stronger the drink will be. However, if used correctly, this press makes an excellent cup of coffee that I find far superior to cups made by drip coffee makers.My true love, though, is tea and I love to use this press for my tea. I have a nice Bodum glass teapot but I actually prefer using my Bonjour press when I make loose tea. The mesh in the filter is so fine that it does an excellent job of keeping small leaves out of my cup and in the bottom of the press. As with the coffee, though, it's best not to leave tea sitting in the press as it will get stronger and the taste of the tea will be ruined. I make sure to empty the press completely once my tea has brewed in order to avoid this problem.I've owned this model for years now and have never had a problem with it. I usually wash the carafe in the dishwasher (taking care where I place it, of course) and there's not a single chip or crack in it. This is a wonderful product.


Tags: French Press Monet,, BonJour French Press, BonJour Press Monet,, BonJour French Monet,