Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Le Creuset Stoneware 27oz. French Press, Cherry





Best deal for Le Creuset Stoneware 27oz. French Press, Cherry is trending. This awesome Le Creuset Stoneware is now on the market, you might buy it this moment for just $80.00 and often delivered in a day.

Item Information



This traditional press feauters a colorful stoneware exterior with a stainless steel plunger and mesh press inside



Features


  • Stainless steel plunger and mesh press
  • Non-porous enamel finish; resists odors, staining, chipping, and cracking
  • Made of durable, high-fired stoneware with glossy enamel glazing
  • Dishwasher-safe for quick cleanup;
  • A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other le creuset products

User Reviews


Awesome French Press
Ladyjn13

I don't care where this is made, so long as it's a quality product and it is! Unlike all the glass/metal units, it retains heat, thus making a really fantastic cup of joe. The screen makes a tight seal and last night was the first time I understood the admonition to press down slowly on the press. My previous French Press had no resistance and the filter would just slide down. Furthermore, the holes in the screen were large and grounds always escaped up the side. I also purchased a Sears Burr Coffee Grinder, that has a separate review, so we are fresh grinding our whole beans. My husband was amazed at how rich, smooth, and not bitter the coffee was. Making French Press coffee is more labor intensive then other types of brew but it is so worth it. I'm so glad I got this for Christmas. Thanks Mom!

Beautiful, retains heat, makes a good cup of coffee...
caroline uy lu

The only bad thing is that you can't see how much coffee is left inside. Other than that, I would highly recommend this product! It's definitely better than glass ones (of which I have broken many) and is a beautiful piece of kitchenware.

Perfect!
Kyle Jones

I have had many presses over my years and this one is by far my favorite. Well made, easy to clean, and it looks fantastic.


Key: Le Creuset Stoneware, Le Creuset 27oz.