Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bodum French Press On Sale





Best deal for Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee Maker, 12-Cup, 1.5 L, 51-Ounce is becoming hot. This cool product is now on the market, you may buy it this moment for just $0.00 and often ships within 24 hours.

Product Info



The Brazil 51-ounce French press coffee maker incorporates the Bodum motto beautifully: good design doesn't have to be expensive. After all, we want to give everybody a chance to brew an excellent cup of coffee in the greenest way possible: just hot water and course ground coffee, steep for 4 minutes and press the plunger to stop the brewing process. No waste, just taste. The New Brazil is also available in a 12-ounce and 34-ounce size model. The French press comes in black, orange, purple, red, green, and white. Replacement carafes are available for purchase in all sizes. Dishwasher safe.



Strong Feat


  • 12 cup, 51-ounce french press coffee maker allows you to brew flavorful coffee in 4 minutes
  • Beaker made of ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; polypropylene handle and base
  • 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
  • Patented safety lid prevents splashing of liquids while pressing
  • 1-1/2-liter/51-ounce capacity serves 5 - 6

Reviews


BODUM 12 CUP FRENCH PRESS
KO4GUNC

I have used my 12 cup French Press for over 2 years. I run water into the beaker, place it into the microwave for about 8 minutes, and I have boiling water. Then I stir in the coffee grounds. After about 3-4 minutes, I press it slowly. One new secret I have learned is to take a basket white paper filter, wet it first, then place it over the stainless steel screen. This filters out the particulates (dust and sludge) and gives it a resemblance to an Aeropress method.Yes, the filter will leak if you allow the stem to get loose. It must be twisted (screwed) into the wire mesh filter plate. Yes the glass will break, if you are not reasonable operating the press. A replacement beaker is about 18 bucks.When I saw these bad reviews, I felt compelled to write a review of my experience.I use an expensive Italian burr grinder, an Aeropress, Chemex, and this Bodum Press. They all work properly when used in a reasonable fashion. We enjoy our morning coffee and the Bodum 12 cup press has been a good tool for our home. tmc

Good coffee!!
Hei Long

I have this exact model in the 8 cup size. I bought this for my son who drinks coffee like most people breathe! For him, this 12 cup model is a 2 cup model. He loves the flavor of french press coffee. It is in daily use,

my husband loves it!!!
billie

i bought this for my husband for his birthday and he is so happy with it! he has a smaller one and has wanted a bigger one for a while now but i never thought he would like it so much, thank you for the quick shipping and easy transaction. i would recommend this to anyone who likes good coffee!!


Tags: Bodum French Press, Brazil French Press, Bodum Brazil French, Bodum Brazil Press